Kashmir Day: PM Nawaz, President Mamnoon vow continuous support for freedom movement
In their separate messages on the occasion of Kashmir Solidarity Day, they salute the brave, valiant and courageous men, women and youth of Kashmir who laid their lives for the sacred cause of freedom in the last 68 years.
They said all the Indian brutalities and atrocities have failed to deter the people of Kashmir from their cause for freedom from Indian oppression.
Pakistan is committed to a just and peaceful resolution of the Jammu and Kashmir dispute in accordance with the UN resolutions.
They urged the international community to fulfill its promise made with the people of Jammu and Kashmir 68 years ago.
The President and the Prime Minister said peace in the region would remain elusive until the resolution of the Kashmir dispute.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021