Kashmiris observe 'right to self-determination day'
The day is being observed to draw the world's attention towards longstanding Kashmir dispute and press their demand for implementation of UN Security Council resolutions passed by the world body on 5th January 1949.
Various functions, seminars and rallies will be held in Azad Kashmir, occupied Kashmir and across the world.
In Muzaffarabad, a rally will be taken out from central press club under the auspices of Kashmir Liberation Cell.
The participants of the rally will march towards UN Observers Mission in Muzaffarabad to hand over a memorandum calling for fulfilling the promise.
Azad Kashmir Radio is airing special programmes to highlight the significance of the day.
- Afghan immigrant arrested for serial killing of Pakistanis in US11:55 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan shares pictures of reunion with cousins11:32 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani boxers 'slip away' in UK after Commonwealth Games conclude11:07 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Lollywood’s much-awaited ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ finally has ...07:25 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir in action to keep rainwater out of her Karachi apartment ...06:11 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022