A year after cancer diagnosis, Sonali Bendre thanks fans for all the support
Bendre penned a quote from Milk And Honey by poet Rupi Kaur and wrote, “Stay strong through your pain, grow flowers from it. You have helped me grow flowers out of mine, so bloom beautifully, dangerously, loudly. Bloom softly. However you need to just bloom.”
“It’s been a year. I can’t tell you how instrumental you all have been. Thank you for helping me get through this and for helping me #SwitchOnTheSunshine #Gratitude #BeFearless #OneDayAtATime #MyNewNormal, ” added Sonali.
Last year, Sonali Bendre shared a detailed note about being diagnosed with cancer on social media, in which she wrote: "I am currently undergoing a course of treatment in New York. We remain optimistic and I am determined to fight every step of the way. What has helped has been the immense outpouring of love and support I've received over the past few days, for which I am very grateful."
Bendre came back to India in December last year, after undergoing treatment for cancer in New York.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for updates!
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Russia lifts ban on rice imports from Pakistan10:23 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Saudi women can now live on their own without male guardian approval10:10 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021 – Pakistan withdraws proposed tax on internet data usage09:50 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Riz Ahmed wishes to change Hollywood's representation of Muslims05:30 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021