Opposition unveils timeline for de-seating Senate Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani
Addressing a press conference on Friday, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam leader, Akram Durrani expressed that the name of next candidate for Senate Chairman would be announced on July 11; he was flanked by former premier Shaid Khaqan Abbasi, Ahsan Iqbal, Nayyar Hussain Bukhari and other leaders from different political parties.
'Rahber committee would meet again on July 9,' Durrani shared.
Durrani also took aim at the government for the recent arrest of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leader, Rana Sanaullah.
On the occasion, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi expressed that the production orders were a legitimate right of the public representatives.
'Black day would be observed on July 25,' Abbasi announced.
- Four Lahore girls, who went missing, say they ‘escape to get ...02:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nadia Hussain contracts Covid-1912:44 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021