Opposition unveils timeline for de-seating Senate Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani
ISLAMABAD - The coalesced opposition announced that it would replace the Senate Chairman, Sadiq Sanjrani for which a no-confidence motion would be submitted on July 9.
Addressing a press conference on Friday, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam leader, Akram Durrani expressed that the name of next candidate for Senate Chairman would be announced on July 11; he was flanked by former premier Shaid Khaqan Abbasi, Ahsan Iqbal, Nayyar Hussain Bukhari and other leaders from different political parties.
'Rahber committee would meet again on July 9,' Durrani shared.
Durrani also took aim at the government for the recent arrest of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leader, Rana Sanaullah.
On the occasion, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi expressed that the production orders were a legitimate right of the public representatives.
'Black day would be observed on July 25,' Abbasi announced.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019