Opposition unveils timeline for de-seating Senate Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani
Addressing a press conference on Friday, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam leader, Akram Durrani expressed that the name of next candidate for Senate Chairman would be announced on July 11; he was flanked by former premier Shaid Khaqan Abbasi, Ahsan Iqbal, Nayyar Hussain Bukhari and other leaders from different political parties.
'Rahber committee would meet again on July 9,' Durrani shared.
Durrani also took aim at the government for the recent arrest of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leader, Rana Sanaullah.
On the occasion, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi expressed that the production orders were a legitimate right of the public representatives.
'Black day would be observed on July 25,' Abbasi announced.
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021