Provinces asked to maintain food items prices during Ramazan: Dar
When his attention was drawn to the rising rates of fruits, vegetables, and other food items during the post-budget press conference here, he said, “We will ensure to maintain prices in Ramazan.”
Meanwhile, the federal government has already announced a Rs 1.75 billion Ramazan Package to provide relief to people through the Utility Stores Corporation (USC), which will provide basic food items at subsidized rate from June 1 till the end of Ramazan.
As many as 22 daily utility items would be available at subsidized rates at all USC outlets till the last day of Ramazan, he added.
- US Navy report faults sailors, admirals in fire that destroyed USS ...04:30 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021