Provinces asked to maintain food items prices during Ramazan: Dar
When his attention was drawn to the rising rates of fruits, vegetables, and other food items during the post-budget press conference here, he said, “We will ensure to maintain prices in Ramazan.”
Meanwhile, the federal government has already announced a Rs 1.75 billion Ramazan Package to provide relief to people through the Utility Stores Corporation (USC), which will provide basic food items at subsidized rate from June 1 till the end of Ramazan.
As many as 22 daily utility items would be available at subsidized rates at all USC outlets till the last day of Ramazan, he added.
- PTI government to announce mini budget as required by IMF11:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021