Momina Mustehsan slays at L'Oréal Pro Business forum in Seville, Spain
The singing sensation and diva Momina Mustehsan has come a long way. From being the Coke Studio's sweetheart to becoming an inspirational figure to the youth, her style has evolved pleasantly. Following the honourable success of being in the list of 100 Most Influential Women 2017, L'Oréal has now chosen her to be its new face as she attends the L'Oréal Pro Business forum in Seville, Spain.
We are in awe with the looks she has donned over her stay there. Here is a look at them.
Strutting to the raging 70s in this floral jumpsuit by Mango.
Shining in HSY Couture.
Leading her way with elegance in the luxurious Ali Xeeshan custom made couture piece.
The 'Slay it Professionally' look.
When in Seville, do as Spaniards do. Outfit on point.
So, are you in love with her too as we are? Let us know.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- KP to avail cheap electricity as Nepra grants licence for ...03:49 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- ISPR releases promo for Pakistan Day02:59 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- UBL posts strong Profits of over Rs34 billion in 202002:40 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Ejaz Durrani, ex-husband of Madam Noor Jehan, passes away in Lahore01:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Alhamra events resume with a grand-scale singing contest as COVID-19 ...06:19 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021