SBP sets up telephone helpline for banking consumers
SBP Governor Tariq Bajwa inaugurated the helpline UAN 111-727-273. A SBP statement said that it was aimed at facilitating the banking consumers in resolving their complaint against banks, micro-finance banks and development finance institutions.
Tariq Bajwa advised concerned officers to make the general public aware of the helpline and ensure that the banking consumers are properly facilitated.
The helpline will facilitate all calls pertaining to consumer grievances against banks. The UAN number will remain available during working hours of the SBP.
The banks have been advised to display this helpline number in their branches for convenience of consumers, the SBP statement added.-APP
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021