Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds welcome baby #3
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are now parents of three...and have been quietly for weeks.
The Gossip Girl star and the Deadpool actor – already parents to daughters James and Inez – reportedly welcomed a baby earlier this year. The couple have yet to publicly announce the baby’s arrival.
Blake confirmed her pregnancy earlier this year, unveiling her baby bump on the red carpet at the Pokemon Detective Pikachu premiere, back in May.
“They are so happy and excited about having another baby. They really are the most in-love and in-tune couple, and very hands-on parents. They’d have a dozen kids if they could,” a source close to the spouses told People's Magazine.
And in 2016, Lively herself hinted the two wanted a big family, saying in jest, “I’m one of five kids. My husband is one of four, so we’re officially breeders. You can go on our website and we will give you some of our children.”
Congratulations to the happy couple as they become a family of five!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TCL Pakistan debuts expanded range of QLED TVs featuring Quantum ...08:37 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa makes young cancer patient's dream come true08:31 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020