62nd day of curfew: 10 injured in J&K grenade attack amid Indian clampdown
People continued to face immense hardships due to heavy presence of Indian troops in every nook and corner and suspension of means of communications, the Kashmir Media Service reported Saturday.
All shops, main markets and educational institutions continue to remain shut and public transport off the road in Kashmir valley as a mark of silent protest against repeal of special status of Kashmir by Narendra Modi-led communal Indian government. The residents of Kashmir valley are facing severe hardships due to shortage of essential commodities due to continued blockade and fast approaching winter.
Any one crossing LoC from AJK to support Kashmiri ... 09:53 AM | 5 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan says that he understands the anguish of the Kashmiris in Azad Jammu and Kashmir ...
Meanwhile on Saturday, at least 10 people were injured after unknown persons hurled a grenade towards the deputy commissioner’s building in Islamabad district.
Critics say the decision to revoke autonomy will fuel further alienation and armed resistance.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020