62nd day of curfew: 10 injured in J&K grenade attack amid Indian clampdown
People continued to face immense hardships due to heavy presence of Indian troops in every nook and corner and suspension of means of communications, the Kashmir Media Service reported Saturday.
All shops, main markets and educational institutions continue to remain shut and public transport off the road in Kashmir valley as a mark of silent protest against repeal of special status of Kashmir by Narendra Modi-led communal Indian government. The residents of Kashmir valley are facing severe hardships due to shortage of essential commodities due to continued blockade and fast approaching winter.
Any one crossing LoC from AJK to support Kashmiri ... 09:53 AM | 5 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan says that he understands the anguish of the Kashmiris in Azad Jammu and Kashmir ...
Meanwhile on Saturday, at least 10 people were injured after unknown persons hurled a grenade towards the deputy commissioner’s building in Islamabad district.
Critics say the decision to revoke autonomy will fuel further alienation and armed resistance.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021