62nd day of curfew: 10 injured in J&K grenade attack amid Indian clampdown
People continued to face immense hardships due to heavy presence of Indian troops in every nook and corner and suspension of means of communications, the Kashmir Media Service reported Saturday.
All shops, main markets and educational institutions continue to remain shut and public transport off the road in Kashmir valley as a mark of silent protest against repeal of special status of Kashmir by Narendra Modi-led communal Indian government. The residents of Kashmir valley are facing severe hardships due to shortage of essential commodities due to continued blockade and fast approaching winter.
Any one crossing LoC from AJK to support Kashmiri ... 09:53 AM | 5 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan says that he understands the anguish of the Kashmiris in Azad Jammu and Kashmir ...
Meanwhile on Saturday, at least 10 people were injured after unknown persons hurled a grenade towards the deputy commissioner’s building in Islamabad district.
Critics say the decision to revoke autonomy will fuel further alienation and armed resistance.
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019