Zardari decides to return to Pakistan in December
The announcement came after Zardari's brief telephonic communication with Manzoor Wasan. Both leaders discussed the national and provincial political affairs.
Talking to newsmen, Wasan claimed that Zardari will address the central public gathering at Garhi Khuda Bux on the death anniversary of slain PPP chairperson Benazir Bhutto.
He went on to say that PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will visit all major cities of the country after Eid-ul-Azha and hold public rallies. PPP will resurface as the biggest political party of Pakistan, he vowed.
To a question, the PPP leader said that country's political scenario will witness some major developments during the months of September and October.
It is also worth mentioning here that Asif Ali Zardari flew abroad in June 2015, after his controversial speech in which he had criticised the country's military leadership without clearly mentioning the names. PPP leaders said that for president was abroad for treatment purposes.
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan hit by Covid vaccine shortage amid ‘lack of coordination, ...02:21 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- 'No jab, no job' – Sindh announces to fire public, private ...01:47 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021