Accountability court approves exemption plea of Nawaz Sharif in pending graft references
The accountability court judge Arshad Malik resumed the hearing of references pertaining to Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Flagship investment on Wednesday wherein former prime minister Nawaz Sharif turned up.
The counsel for Nawaz Sharif filed a plea for an exemption for Thursday as the day has been reserved for visitors to meet the former premier at the Adiala Jail.
During the hearing of the references, Khawaja Haris, the counsel for Nawaz Sharif, presented his arguments before the judge.
*This is a developing story...
- Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi and Shahid Afridi's daugher to get ...09:23 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill eight terrorists including 3 commanders in ...08:26 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Changing Obesity Leadership Forum held to mark the World Obesity Day07:41 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021