Khaadi wins Hum 2018 ‘Retail Brand of the Year’ award
It was selected on the basis of its contribution towards establishing a strong foothold in terms of retail expansion and experience. The lifestyle brand was recognized last year for 'Outstanding Achievement in Brand Development' category at the same awards in 2017.
Muhammad Usman, the Khaadi’s Chief Marketing Officer, received the award on behalf of the company and dedicated the award to its customers. "None of this would be possible without them.” he added.
“ Khaadi’s Dream Team is fantastic whose passion and commitment have taken it from a 400 square foot corner store in Zamzama to the 400,000 squarefeet in 72 stores across Pakistan, UK and the GCC. Thank you Pakistan, thank you Hum Style Awards.”
- Myanmar soldiers use threatening TikTok videos to curb protests ...08:35 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Will sit on opposition benches if loses confidence vote, says PM Imran07:12 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- ECO Summit – PM Imran stresses regional connectivity for development06:35 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- German envoy meets Pakistan Army chief, pledges to boost bilateral ...05:57 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Who can attend Hajj 2021? Saudi Arabia makes key announcement05:37 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Rakhi Sawant and brother Rakesh accused of fraud02:22 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021