Pakistan to commemorate Defence Day as Kashmir Solidarity Day on Friday
According to a press release issued by the interior ministry, all offices throughout the country will be closed at 1500 hours to commemorate the Defence Day of Pakistan.
The purpose of the closure of the offices is to show solidarity with the people of Kashmir and to visit the families of Martyrs and monuments.
- President Alvi promulgates tax laws comprising new penalties for ...03:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- SCO Summit – Chinese FM Wang Yi calls on PM Imran in Dushanbe02:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- SCO Summit – PM Imran urges world to ensure peace in Afghanistan02:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Ushna Shah trolled for celebrating pet dog’s birthday12:47 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli's bold dance video goes viral01:27 PM | 17 Sep, 2021