Iran rejects $15bn loan offer by European countries
Iranian State TV quoting President Hassan Rouhani said that despite progress in the negotiations between Iran and the European parties to the nuclear deal, a final agreement has not been reached so far.
He said Tehran will take the step to reduce its commitments to the nuclear deal soon, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- PSL 2020 – Match 10: Multan Sultans thrash Karachi Kings by 52 runs08:29 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 42 runs in Women's T20 World Cup08:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- WWF, The Coca-Cola Foundation join hands for World Without Waste07:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Saudi Arabia to compensate Pakistani Umrah pilgrims after ban, says ...06:42 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019