Pak-India comprehensive dialogue pre-requisite of stability in region: Sartaj Aziz
In an interview, he said that it was wrong to believe that India had opened a window of goodwill for Pakistan.
He said comprehensive talks should cover all issues, including Kashmir and terrorism, instead of sticking to particular issues.
He said Pakistan's policy in this regard was very clear and the country felt no need to come under Indian pressure.
The Adviser said that Pakistan supports Kashmir's struggle to achieve self-determination.
To a question, he said India would not succeed in its attempts to change demography of Kashmir.
The statement comes after Indian Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar's statement in which he said that the window of peace dialogue with Pakistan opened earlier by PM Narendra Modi was slowly closing.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021