Power minister announces no power outages during Sehar, Iftar
In an interview, he said that despite the severe heat, there is no unannounced load-shedding in the country. He said that the electricity shortfall had reduced to 4,000 watts.
He said that the government had closed some power plants producing expensive electricity, which could also be made functional if needed.
Khawaja Muhammad Asif also said there were hundreds of feeders in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where there was zero load-shedding.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020