Federal cabinet expresses resolve to provide uninterrupted power to consumers in summer
The meeting of the cabinet was held in Islamabad on Tuesday with Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi in the chair.
Secretary Power Division briefed the cabinet on projections of electricity demand and supply; and the available generation capacity for catering to the power requirements during the summer season, particularly during Ramazan.
Addressing the meeting the Prime Minister said that as a result of untiring efforts of the government power generation has significantly increased since 2013.
The federal cabinet accorded approval for signing of the memorandum of understanding (MoU) between Somalia and Pakistan for Rendering NADRA's Services to Somalia.
Deputy Chairman Planning Commission, Sartaj Aziz briefed the Cabinet regarding measures to enhance Cotton production and exports from Pakistan.
- Love knows no bounds… 23-year-old Pakistani man marries 65-year-old ...10:27 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Woman heckles Ishaq Dar outside his house in London (VIDEO)09:57 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- NAB chief says solid evidence of money laundering found against 'big ...09:42 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- This Pakistani city will be the first to have coronavirus vaccines by ...09:17 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021