Kapoor family builds a strong wall around Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor to protect them from haters
“Hi I request you to refrain from using abusive language especially towards my sisters.I do not appreciate it and therefore deleted the comments. I’m grateful for your passion and love for Bhai and me.”
She thanked her supporters for love and support. Although Jhanvi is never seen hanging out with Anshula but in this hard time the family is sticking together.
She was not the only one to support Jhanvi. Sonam Kapoor wished a Happy birthday to Jhanvi Kapoor posting “To one of the strongest girls I know, who became a woman today. Happy Birthday Jannu.”
Arjun and Anshula were seen helping the family with the funeral and in performing Sridevi's last rites. This strong bond is not only a message for all to backoff as the Kapoor family stays together but is also a sign of love and peace.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- LHC Justice Chaudhary Abdul Aziz resigns01:22 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021