People are going gaga over the hijabi who rocked the stage on “This is me” performance at oscars 2018
The hijabi girl was in the front row pf performers. Not long after the performance, people started to take over Twitter to express their feelings.
Prominent performer, FOR SURE!
I saw a hijabi dancing there. Nice. #Oscars— Wajahat Ali (@WajahatAli) March 5, 2018
WE ARE SCREAMING!!!
A true inspiration:
Mood: STILL SCREAMING IN EXCITEMENT!
Is that a hijabi as a background dancer for Keala Settle's This is Me Oscars performance? If so, I love the statement. We really are breaking barriers. pic.twitter.com/GJ2WpgM3D2— I. (@Israsthoughts) March 5, 2018
Emotional, for real:
This performer not only broke the stereotypical image of Hijabi’s but also gave confidence to many Hijabi’s out there. The oscars really did bring a difference. This is one of the many steps which muslim girls have to take for a better future and world.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,563 new infections, 74 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 January 202108:42 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto's mehndi function kicks off today11:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021