FBR to introduce modified e-filing system to expedite returns claims
"In order to facilitate the taxpayers and resolve issues arising out of post-return cross-matching of declarations, the FBR intends to launch a modified automated system for filing of ST&FE returns," said a notification issued by the Board.
The system requires early submission of sales invoice data enabling buyers to submit returns claims against the same, it said, adding that the FBR would eliminate the post-return input discrepancies, which presently cause a great hassle for the department and taxpayers.
The system will also reduce the department's contact with the registered persons and would also expedite the tax returns payment process.
The FBR has requested all registered persons, representatives of Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Traders, Business Associations, Tax Bar Associations etc to give their feedback on the proposed system at email@example.com.
Details about the system have been placed on the FBR website for public feedback.
- Greek envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s efforts for regional ...02:19 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban spox heaps praise on PM Imran for peace efforts in Afghanistan01:56 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan mulls legal action against England, NZ cricket teams: Info ...01:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide on Energy Tabish Gauhar resigns01:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021