Thalassaemia test to become mandatory in Sindh to get nikahnama
The statement issued by the ministry said that the government was taking measures to ensure that at least the bridegroom’s thalassaemia test was made mandatory before issuance of a nikahnama. And, it added, the bride could be tested if the bridegroom tested positive.
According to provincial health ministry spokesperson, the authority has requested NADRA not to issue nikhanama to a couple unless the thalassaemia test report of at least the bridegroom is enclosed with it.
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Karachi man arrested for raping, abducting eight-year-old neighbour ...12:16 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021