OPPO set to launch Reno2 series in Pakistan in October 2019
According to a press statement issued by the company, the device will be equipped with a slew of photography-enhancing features, including a 48MP quad-camera setup, 5x Hybrid Zoom aided by 20x digital zoom, Ultra Dark Mode allowing users to enjoy ultra-clear night shots picking up details invisible to the human eye, and Ultra Steady Video bringing ‘action camera’ level exceptionally clear and smooth video.
What’s Reno All About?
The OPPO Reno story began with the release of the first Reno Series in Summer 2019, which aimed to inspire youthful creativity. Tailor-made for young pioneers who wanted to chase their dreams and express themselves, the OPPO Reno Series immediately empowered its users with a stylish appearance and an innovative design.
Unleashing Users’ Creativity with Leading Technology
OPPO is all about pushing the boundaries of what is possible with mobile photography, and the OPPO Reno2 Series will be the first-ever OPPO handset to feature a quad-camera setup. The phone’s innovative technology will allow users to break perspectives, opening their minds to new angles and possibilities, uninhibited by place or time – from vast plateaus to cramped city streets, or sun-drenched beaches to dark, moonless nights.
George Long, CEO, OPPO Pakistan, said about the Reno2 Set, “The Reno2 is a vision for the future of smartphone technology, capturing in one place both the innovative technology and creative spirit that has made OPPO a household name. We are very eager to be a part of unleashing the creativity of our Pakistani customers with the Reno2.”
The Reno2 Series will launch with two models, the Reno2 and the Reno2f. The Reno2 will be available in luminous black and ocean blue models. The Reno2f will be available in the sky white and lake green models.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020