PIA rebrands itself with a new logo and color scheme and the aircraft look stunningly beautiful now
An artistic insignia of Pakistan’s national animal Markhor (Ibex) will be printed on national flag carrier aircraft’s tail and engine.
Meanwhile, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Aviation Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan formally inaugurated the new livery and the portrait of the Markhor on Friday.
Senior officials of the PIA and Civil Aviation, including Secretary Aviation Irfan Elahi, PIA President and CEO Musharraf Rasool Cyan, COO Zia Qadir, CCO Bilal Munir Sheikh, Chief Technical Officer Amir Ali and HR Chief Asma Bajwa, were also present on the occasion.
New planes will also be introduced at the inauguration of Islamabad International Airport on April 20, according to the PIA spokesman.
Mr Cyan said the PIA management will be upgrading the level and standard of facilities it offers.
“I appreciate this effort of rebranding the airline’s image. Markhor is the national animal, it is a fighter and does not lose heart in hard times,” said the adviser on aviation.
Meanwhile, the first mock flight of PIA’s Airbus A320 has landed at new Islamabad International Airport today (Saturday).
The flight PK-9001 took off from Benazir Bhutto International Airport at 12:30 pm and landed at the new airport at 1 pm, carrying nearly 250 family members of the national flag-carrier’s employees.
PIA president and CEO Dr Musharraf Rasool Cyan was on board to assess the operational ability of the new airport.
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan assures Sri Lanka of justice in Sialkot incident10:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam on top after smashing most 50s and 100s in 202110:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Indian fighter jet's tyre stolen in Lucknow09:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities dazzle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021