PIA rebrands itself with a new logo and color scheme and the aircraft look stunningly beautiful now
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has officially introduced a new livery on its aircraft after retaining the old design for almost ten years.
An artistic insignia of Pakistan’s national animal Markhor (Ibex) will be printed on national flag carrier aircraft’s tail and engine.
The power of attitude and altitude come together in PIA’s Brand Story!
The power of attitude and altitude come together in PIA’s Brand Story! #NewPIA #PIA #BrandStoryPosted by Pakistan International Airlines on Friday, April 6, 2018
Meanwhile, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Aviation Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan formally inaugurated the new livery and the portrait of the Markhor on Friday.
Senior officials of the PIA and Civil Aviation, including Secretary Aviation Irfan Elahi, PIA President and CEO Musharraf Rasool Cyan, COO Zia Qadir, CCO Bilal Munir Sheikh, Chief Technical Officer Amir Ali and HR Chief Asma Bajwa, were also present on the occasion.
New planes will also be introduced at the inauguration of Islamabad International Airport on April 20, according to the PIA spokesman.
Mr Cyan said the PIA management will be upgrading the level and standard of facilities it offers.
“I appreciate this effort of rebranding the airline’s image. Markhor is the national animal, it is a fighter and does not lose heart in hard times,” said the adviser on aviation.
Meanwhile, the first mock flight of PIA’s Airbus A320 has landed at new Islamabad International Airport today (Saturday).
The flight PK-9001 took off from Benazir Bhutto International Airport at 12:30 pm and landed at the new airport at 1 pm, carrying nearly 250 family members of the national flag-carrier’s employees.
PIA president and CEO Dr Musharraf Rasool Cyan was on board to assess the operational ability of the new airport.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019