Pakistan wants result oriented dialogue with India: Sartaj Aziz
The adviser, who is currently attending a ministerial meeting of ASEAN region forum in Kuala Lumpur, further said that Pakistan has been pursuing a policy of good relationships with neighboring countries.
While commenting about the ongoing Afghan peace process, Aziz said we will endorse every Afghan led and Afghan owned step towards stability in the war torn country. He also expressed his serious concern towards deteriorating law and order situation in the Middle East.
He informed the ASEAN countries that valiant forces of Pakistan have demolished the terrorist infrastructure across the country.
Sartaj Aziz also sought support from all ASEAN members regarding Full Dialogue Partnership for Pakistan.
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021