High-level flood in Chenab River, 85 villages cut off from Sialkot
The adjoining nullahs and small canals will also face flooding due to continuous heavy rain. The local administration has been directed to take precautionary measures to handle the situation.
Meanwhile, as many as 85 far-off Bajwat bordering villages remained cut off from rest of Sialkot district due to flash floods in overflowing River Chenab and River Tavi. Reportedly hundreds of people were lying stranded there in Bajwat villages.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020