This man in Multan is feeding people for just Rs.10 a meal
MULTAN - Food items prices have increased massively over the past few months owing to the rising inflation in the country. While eateries are increasing their prices to cope with the ongoing situation, some people are going out of their way to accommodate the deserving ones.
Sadiq Jamil is one of such caring and kind people. He has set up a food stall offering a meal for a mere Rs.10. His food stall at MDA Chowk, Multan offers daal (lentils), rice, roti, and mithai only for Rs. 10.
Jamil has set up this stall for those who cannot afford three meals a day. According to Jamil, more people should step up and offer affordable food stalls near railway stations, hospitals, and bus stations.
He himself is physically impaired. He says he wants to do something to make a difference.
Jamil’s regular customer, a rickshaw driver, says: The stall has made my life easy and I come here every day to have lunch and even take food home for my family.
- Iran urges Saudi Arabia to work together to resolve problems10:09 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- PIA detected 466 fake degree-holders in last 5 years09:45 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan on right track after tackling inherited economic woes, says ...08:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Naming Babar Azam as captain, PCB announces squad for T20 matches ...08:14 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- China rejects US diplomat's 'negative propaganda' against CPEC ...08:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019