Provinces initiate strict action against SOPs violations: NCOC
ISLAMABAD - The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) Sunday said that the provinces including Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir and the federal capital has initiated strict action against violations of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and penalized various sectors.
In order to ensure public safety, compliance of health guidelines for containment of COVID-19, dedicated teams of provinces including AJK, GB, and the federal capital ensured that those not adhering to health instruction/ guidelines were sensitized as SOPs compliance not only ensure individual safety but also protects the family, community, and the public at large thus contributing to an overall healthy environment for the society said a press release.
During the last 24 hours, reports received from provinces about actions taken for SOPs compliance included Balochistan where 705 violations have been observed due to which 629 shops, 3 industries were sealed and 15 means of transport vehicles were fined and cautioned.
In Punjab, special teams were made for checking various markets, bazaars, transport, and industrial areas where 965 shops, 2 industries were sealed, 715 transport vehicles were fined on 4641 SOPs violations.
In Sindh, 81 shops were sealed, fined, and issued the warning on 826 SOPs violations all across the province whereas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) 398 SOPs violations were observed in which 186 shops were sealed and 106 transport vehicles were fined.
In GB 96 shops were sealed and 56 transport vehicles were fined on 267 violations of health guidelines and instructions.
In the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) 44 SOPs violations were marked and 29 shops, 2 industries were sealed and 13 transport vehicles were fined.
In AJK, 972 SOPs violations were observed during which 168 shops were sealed and 202 means of transport were fined.
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020