CPEC to promise economic revolution in region: PM Nawaz
"Our national economy is improving and the entire world is acknowledging economic stability in Pakistan. We are taking steps to provide the excellent economic environment to private sectors for the sake of improvement on economic front," Nawaz Sharif told Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) president-designate Jim Liquin on Wednesday.
The PM, during the meeting, said all the countries including Pakistan will benefit from the economic corridor, the PM House spokesman said.
"We are tapping all the resources for development in infrastructure and energy sector. Work has been started on several projects in collaboration with China.
"Pakistan is striving for forging better ties with Central Asian States and linking Pakistan to Central Asian States through the best road system is top priority of government."
The AIIB president said the bank will extend cooperation to Pakistan for improvement in its economy and development of basic infrastructure.
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021