A few stars that dazzled at the red carpet of 7th Hum Awards
The 7th HUM Awards saw the entertainment industry’s biggest stars trying to outdo each other on the red carpet. Some were successful, with sparkling dresses and vivid gowns being the trend this year. Others, not so much and could do with a little rethinking.
Here’s a roundup of the best looks at this year’s HUM Awards.
Kinza Hashmi looked a vision of sweetness in a pastel pink gown.
The Main Na Janoo star stunned in a pearly Sana Sanafinaz ensemble.
Ayesha Omer dazzled in a shimmery chic in a silver ensemble by Elan.
Asim's outfit showed solidarity with Indian occupied Kashmir (IoK). He donned a brown kurta-pyjama with a same-coloured stole that read ‘I love Kashmir.’
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020