A few stars that dazzled at the red carpet of 7th Hum Awards
The 7th HUM Awards saw the entertainment industry’s biggest stars trying to outdo each other on the red carpet. Some were successful, with sparkling dresses and vivid gowns being the trend this year. Others, not so much and could do with a little rethinking.
Here’s a roundup of the best looks at this year’s HUM Awards.
Kinza Hashmi looked a vision of sweetness in a pastel pink gown.
The Main Na Janoo star stunned in a pearly Sana Sanafinaz ensemble.
Ayesha Omer dazzled in a shimmery chic in a silver ensemble by Elan.
Asim's outfit showed solidarity with Indian occupied Kashmir (IoK). He donned a brown kurta-pyjama with a same-coloured stole that read ‘I love Kashmir.’
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019