Prince William, Kate Middleton's visit to Pakistan will be their "Most Complex” tour yet
LAHORE - The British royal couple – Prince William and Kate Middleton – want to “meet as many Pakistanis as possible” during their first-ever official visit to the country, their spokesperson said on Friday.
“Over the course of the visit, Their Royal Highnesses will meet a wide variety of people, including children and young people, leaders from government, business and the charity sector, inspiring conservationists, and well-known cultural figures and sporting stars,” the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge said in a statement.
“Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Pakistan between Monday 14th and Friday 18th October, at the request of The Foreign and Commonwealth Office,” the communication secretary to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge said in a statement.
Prince William and Kate Middleton visit Aga Khan ... 03:42 PM | 3 Oct, 2019
LONDON- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stepped out for a special event on Wednesday, ahead of their royal tour of ...
Their trip will largely focus on showcasing Pakistan as it is today – a dynamic, aspirational and forward-looking nation. “From the modern leafy capital Islamabad to the vibrant city of Lahore, the mountainous countryside in the North, and the rugged border regions to the West, the visit will span over 1000km, and will take in Pakistan’s rich culture, its diverse communities, and its beautiful landscapes,” reads the statement.
Here is when Prince William and Kate Middleton ... 04:20 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
According to the U.K.’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office, approximately 270,000 British nationals visit Pakistan every ...
Their Royal Highnesses’ programme will also cover how communities in Pakistan are rapidly responding and adapting to the effects of climate change. They are looking forward to building a lasting friendship with the people of Pakistan, the statement adds.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020