Deepika Padukone dances to the beats of Nazia Hasan's Disco Deewane
Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone recently turned heads at a fashion show held by ace fashion designers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla in Mumbai. The show celebrated 33 years of their label Abu Jani - Sandeep Khosla.
Wearing a white top to toe gown, Bollywood star Deepika Padukone mesmerised the fashion enthusiasts on the ramp as she walked the ramp as a showstopper.
Towards the end of the show, she even broke into an impromptu dance to the beats of Disco Deewane, along with designers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
The show featured an array of colour palettes and exciting cuts, but the whole atmosphere of the show was more exciting for us, with versions of some of Pakistan’s most recognizable songs being played in the background. Interestingly, Deepika has not teamed up with the duo for the first time.
Earlier at her wedding reception in 2018, she had worn a Chikankari ivory-gold lehenga outfit designed by the Jani Khosla duo.
View this post on Instagram
FIRE FIRE FIRE This one has to be one of my favourites ramp walked by Deepika as a stopper! She looked so gracious, stunning, mesmerising and all things beautiful 😍❤ (@deepikapadukone #DeepikaPadukone #GainFollowers #GainLikes #Fashion) Credit to owner Dear fcs, please provide credits to the owner. @abujanisandeepkhosla
We all are well aware of the fact that the Indian Government has imposed a ban on Pakistani content in India, it seems like they just cannot stop loving our songs and dramas.
What are your thoughts about the story? Let us know in the comments section below.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019