Hilary Duff is the latest celebrity to launch makeup brand
Hilary Duff is set to launch her own makeup range net week. The 31-year-old star is taking her first steps into the world of beauty with her Nudestix capsule collaboration - set to be unveiled and she wanted to shun the typical California style with her range.
She told WWD: ‘’The colors were a nod to the fall. There are a lot of pink and ethereal tones in there. ‘’I’m a California girl and everything is like, bronze-y and golden, and I’m sick of that. I want my sweater and I want pearlised tones.’’
The upcoming range - dubbed the Daydreamer Palette - features a blush, three eye colours, highlight and a balm for both lip and cheeks.
Although Hilary is an investor in the brand, she revealed she pitched herself to the company to front the collection. The ‘Lizzie McGuire’ actress explained she has ‘’always’’ wanted her own beauty range, but her busy career and home life mean she just doesn’t have the time to fully commit to it.
Instead, Hilary has found a middle ground which could eventually lead to a more hands on approach in the future. She added: ‘’I’ve always dreamed of doing [my own beauty line], and I just don’t have enough time.
- Huawei Y7p with 48MP camera and 4,000 mAh battery to be launched on ...03:50 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Air Chief Mujahid Anwar Khan awards cash prize to national Kabaddi ...03:47 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019