4.8 tremors hit Peshawar,Chitral
According to the report, the quake originated from the bordering area of Afghanistan and Tajikistan at a depth of 118 kilometers.
The tremors were also felt in Chitral. No loss of life or property was reported.
Local sources said that the earthquake was of low intensity, and no casualty was reported in the incident.
- House of Allama Iqbal's daughter-in-law raided ahead of PTI's long ...02:22 PM | 24 May, 2022
- NFTP opens admissions for freelancers nationwide01:46 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Policeman shot dead in Lahore raid amid crackdown on PTI workers01:06 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Political cousin who? Tahirul Qadri tells his supporters not to join ...12:30 PM | 24 May, 2022
- UN to honour posthumously six Pakistani peacekeeper troops11:50 AM | 24 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022