LALA showcased ‘SHEEN’ S/S ’16 Fabric and Embroideries at Fashion Pakistan Week 2016!
Indeed, with LALA’s expansion into the lifestyle and the entertainment industry through their alliance with Lollywood film BACHAANA; ‘SHEEN’ represented a fusion of western and eastern cuts in 16 designs. Inspired by shimmer and all that glitters; ‘SHEEN’ embodied the use of the finest fabrics in hues of gold accompanied by signature stones embellishments and sequences of Zari embroidery interpreted across a range of silhouettes.
Speaking about LALA’s participation at FPW ‘16, CEO Pervez Lala said: “We have showcased at #FPW frequently/regularly, where every year we always work to introduce new concepts in terms of what is possible when you have loose fabric. Being a textile brand, our goal is to inspire audiences to create the perfect ensemble that portrays their personality. This year #LALA ‘SHEEN’ focused on extravagance; how simple fabric with a gold colour pallet can be transformed into a unique ensemble.”
LALA has today grown to encompass diverse retail brands providing accessible summer; midsummer and winter fabric ranges. Today, with their multiple decades of seasoned experience, Lala continues to provide quality material through custom prints throughout the year that are available at their Flagship Store in Karachi as well as leading stockists across Pakistan. With exponentially reach within Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, the Middle East and the UK, LALA brand is best known for their seasoned experience in manufactured, producing and retailing quality textile with a commitment to principled trade. A socially conscious and responsible brand, LALA currently sponsors vocational
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021