Wife, in-laws kill AIDS patient in India
According to Times of India, the man was found dead under 'mysterious circumstances' at his in-laws house on Wednesday, where he had been living since he took ill a year and a half ago.
A police investigation revealed that the victim kept his illness a secret as he feared stigma, and had started undergoing counselling at an Anti-Retro Viral Therapy (ART) centre.
His wife and in-laws failed to provide a satisfactory reason behind his death and instead of alerting the police of the incident, they informed the victim's family of his death and began preparing for the cremation.
His family, upon reaching the victim's in-laws' house, informed police they had noticed injury marks on the victim's body.
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- HEC ends two-year BA/BSc degree programmes02:24 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020