Wife, in-laws kill AIDS patient in India
According to Times of India, the man was found dead under 'mysterious circumstances' at his in-laws house on Wednesday, where he had been living since he took ill a year and a half ago.
A police investigation revealed that the victim kept his illness a secret as he feared stigma, and had started undergoing counselling at an Anti-Retro Viral Therapy (ART) centre.
His wife and in-laws failed to provide a satisfactory reason behind his death and instead of alerting the police of the incident, they informed the victim's family of his death and began preparing for the cremation.
His family, upon reaching the victim's in-laws' house, informed police they had noticed injury marks on the victim's body.
- At least 13 civilians shot dead by Indian army in case of 'mistaken ...12:24 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Priyantha’s body to reach Sri Lanka on Monday, ...11:27 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Nation remembers war hero Major Akram on 50th martyrdom anniversary10:53 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- M-Tag made mandatory for all vehicles on M2 motorway10:26 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's wedding 'confirmed'11:26 PM | 4 Dec, 2021