Wife, in-laws kill AIDS patient in India
According to Times of India, the man was found dead under 'mysterious circumstances' at his in-laws house on Wednesday, where he had been living since he took ill a year and a half ago.
A police investigation revealed that the victim kept his illness a secret as he feared stigma, and had started undergoing counselling at an Anti-Retro Viral Therapy (ART) centre.
His wife and in-laws failed to provide a satisfactory reason behind his death and instead of alerting the police of the incident, they informed the victim's family of his death and began preparing for the cremation.
His family, upon reaching the victim's in-laws' house, informed police they had noticed injury marks on the victim's body.
- House of Allama Iqbal's daughter-in-law raided ahead of PTI's long ...02:22 PM | 24 May, 2022
- NFTP opens admissions for freelancers nationwide01:46 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Policeman shot dead in Lahore raid amid crackdown on PTI workers01:06 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Political cousin who? Tahirul Qadri tells his supporters not to join ...12:30 PM | 24 May, 2022
- #UN to honour posthumously six #Pakistani peacekeeper troops11:50 AM | 24 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022