China becomes Dubai's fourth largest tourists source market
The strong momentum continued into the first month of this year, with about 100,000 Chinese people touring the middle East city, up 25.1 percent year on year.
The Dubai tourism authority attributed the robust inflow of Chinese tourists to a string of friendly policies, including granting visa-free entry status, allowing driving with a Chinese driver license and holding celebrations for Chinese traditional festivals.
Dubai has stepped up its efforts to attract more Chinese visitors in recent years. It inked partnerships with Chinese telecom giant Huawei, tech titan Tencent and online travel agency Fliggy last year to leverage their technologies and platforms to improve brand awareness and tourism services.
- Bakhtawar Bhutto's mehndi function kicks off today11:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021