No PIA employee to be fired, says Dar
During the meeting, he briefed the Prime Minister about the new Ordinance of PIA.
The Prime Minister was informed about the salient features of this new PIA company law partnership which includes job protection of all employees of PIA and to insulate the Airlines from bureaucratic control and to run it on an autonomous corporate model like OGDCL.
Finance Minister said as per directions of Prime Minister, no employee of PIA will be laid off.
Finance Minister also apprised the PM that government is totally focused on rehabilitation of Temporary Displaced Persons who have given sacrifices after successful launch of operation Zarb-e-Azb.
The Prime Minister directed that all resources be made available for prompt and honourable rehabilitation of TDPs.
Finance Minister informed the Prime Minister that out of the 40 billion rupees revenue proposed to be generated through regulatory duty on luxury items , 27 Billion rupees shall be allocated to Provinces.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021