Lack of economic opportunities breeds extremism: Asif
He was addressing a seminar "Prosperous Pakistan - Strategies 2030" organized by a German Economic Forum on the sidelines of 51st Munich Security Conference in Munich.
The minister said for this reason, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is focusing much attention to improve the country's economy and create maximum job opportunities.
Khawaja Asif said despite security challenges, the government has made remarkable progress on economic front, which has also been acknowledged by international organizations like IMF and World Bank.
He invited the German investors to invest in Pakistan, which is the sixth largest country with fourth largest labour force in the world.
He said Pakistan should not be seen through the prism of Afghan crisis and the propaganda being unleashed by enemies who do not want to see a developed and prosperous Pakistan.
Earlier, President of the German Economic Forum in his presentation said the German Economic Forum is going to establish an economic zone in Pakistan exclusively dedicated to German Manufactures and Business Houses.
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021