5-year-old boy dead in North Waziristan IED blast
As the blast occurred, two brothers – a 5-year-old and an 8-year-old – sustained injuries and were shifted to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital (THQ) Mir Ali for medical treatment.
The five-year-old succumbed to injuries while his elder brother shifted to Bannu after the duty surgeon advised about it.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack yet.
The martyred soldiers have been identified as Naib Subedar Faisal and Naik Naeem. The injured include Naik Idrees, Sepoy Mudassir, and Sepoy Azhar were shifted to nearby hospital.
- Islamabad court declares Nawaz Sharif a 'fugitive'02:41 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020