5-year-old boy dead in North Waziristan IED blast
As the blast occurred, two brothers – a 5-year-old and an 8-year-old – sustained injuries and were shifted to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital (THQ) Mir Ali for medical treatment.
The five-year-old succumbed to injuries while his elder brother shifted to Bannu after the duty surgeon advised about it.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack yet.
The martyred soldiers have been identified as Naib Subedar Faisal and Naik Naeem. The injured include Naik Idrees, Sepoy Mudassir, and Sepoy Azhar were shifted to nearby hospital.
- Success story of Samantha McGregor, her plans for imminent reform12:31 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- India launches probe into fake Covid tests at Kumbh Mela11:23 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in terrorist attack near Turbat airport10:52 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- KP becomes first province in Pakistan to conduct 5G trials10:04 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Egyptian siblings earn 5 Guinness World Records including largest ...05:14 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021