Gold price drops to Rs 56,400 per tola
Similarly, a decrease of Rs 156 was observed in domestic market where price of gold settled at Rs 56,400 per tola.
While the price of 10-gram gold witnessed a decline of Rs 129 to reach Rs 43, 371. The price of silver remained constant at Rs 760 per tola.
- Changing Obesity Leadership Forum held to mark the World Obesity Day07:41 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PCB’s medical chief resigns after PSL 6 marred with COVID-1907:12 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hafeez Shaikh decides not to resign as finance minister after PM ...06:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PTI asks ECP to withhold victory notification of Yousaf Raza Gillani05:45 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan’s first OTT platform UrduFlix is now live03:52 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021