China Gezhouba Group calls on PM Imran in Beijing, shows keen interest to invest in Pakistan’s energy sector
BEINJING - Chairman China Gezhouba Group Lyu Zexiang called on Prime Minister in Beijing today (Tuesday) and discussed cooperation in the energy sector.
The Chinese Group showed a keen interest in exploring new business avenues in Pakistan especially in the energy sector.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Minister for Planning Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar, Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid, Adviser on Commerce Razaq Dawood, Special Assistant on Petroleum Nadeem Babar and Chairman Board of Investment (BOI) Zubair Gilani were also present in the meeting, the Radio Pakistan reported.
China Gezhouba Group Corporation (CGGC) is one of the most competitive listed companies with very strong financing capabilities. The Chinese group has expanded its business in more than one hundred countries and regions.
- Iran drops India from Chabahar rail project01:53 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- AC decides to indict Zardari in Thatta water supply case on August 412:52 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Danish Taimoor pens an emotional birthday note for his daughter ...07:25 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020