KDK, Electra showcase latest ventilation innovations at 3rd Arab Ministerial Forum
DUBAI - KDK Company, a trusted name in electrical fans and ventilation technology from Japan that has recently celebrated its 110thAnniversary, showcased its latest innovations in the indoor air quality at the recently concluded 3rd Arab Ministerial Forum on Housing & Urban Development that took place in Al Habtoor City, Dubai.
A division of Panasonic Life Solutions Japan, KDK leverages on its deep know-how and pioneering technology to develop environment-friendly products designed to improve the quality of its customers. KDK is supported locally by Electra Abu Dhabi LLC, who brings its vast operations capabilities, and decades of local market experience in making sure that KDK products are widely available in the market.
The KDK brand, named after Kawakita Denki Kigyosha, an electrical engineering company founded in 1909, has evolved along Panasonic after 1956. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of superior indoor air quality products, KDK has consistently focused its innovation efforts to meeting the demands of its customers by delivering safety, durability and technically superior products which are high performing and easy to install. KDK’s strict compliance policy and Japan-standard quality assurance has helped build a strong reputation for the brand globally.
Eiji Ito, Sales Director – KDK, said, “KDK’s ventilation solutions showcased at the 3RD Arab Ministerial Forum on Housing & Urban Development, come with 110 years of technology know-how and innovation. Our products for the region factor in key elements like heat and dust, and are designed to ensure better Indoor Air Quality, while making sure that environmental and sustainable standard needs are met. KDK products are powered by environmental technology, and visitors to the event were able to see first-hand the impact of our offerings.”
Fayssal Dalle, Deputy General Manager – Electra, commented, “Electra has been providing leading products and solution to the market since 1965, and now with sustainability and green a big cry in the region, we are confident that KDK products will meet all our customer needs. Products like these are needed in the region, and through our distribution channels, we will continue to make these KDK products widely available.”
A key highlight of KDK’s showcase during the event was the innovative ERV unit, specifically designed for villas. ERV units are designed to enhance fresh air circulation and offers a lasting solution to offset modern air-tight construction that is usually aimed at enhancing heat insulation at the expense of air quality.
Circulation of air is a key aspect for fresh air, especially in confined spaces, while considering the harsh environment of the GCC region which required specific attention to sand particles effect and corrosion resistance. In addition, KDK demonstrated itshigh-quality ventilation products that have been listed by several government agencies in the UAE, and have been already been supplied to a number of projects in the recent years.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019