Ministry seeks scholarship applications from minority students
ISLAMABAD - The Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony has asked the deserving minority students to submit applications for the scholarship before Oct 6.
Orphans, destitute, needy, handicapped and poor minority students, having good educational record were eligible for scholarships for the financial year 2019-20, a ministry official has said.
The primary to professional level minority students of various government institutions can submit their applications to the ministry's office located at Green Trust Tower, Eighth Storey, Blue Area, Islamabad.
According to the criteria, the regular students of Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhists, and other communities, of government institutions, having at least 50 percent marks in their last annual
the examination was eligible for the scholarships.
Also, the monthly income of parent/guardian of school level applicants must not exceed from Rs 10,000 per month. Likewise, the income of higher classes' student parents should not cross Rs 20,000 per month. students of private institutes were not eligible.
The heads of the educational institutions of the applicants have been directed to forward the applications after checking the veracity of documents of the guardian/parent of the student. The attested marks sheet, a progress report must be attached with the application form. Mark sheet on plain paper would be rejected.
The applications must be submitted on newly prescribed performa. An attested copy of the school progress report, last two annual marks sheets and original income certificate of the father or guardian of the applicant must be submitted along with the application.
The heads have been directed to make a list of the applicants after inking the covering letter. Only the applications received through educational institutions concerned shall be considered.
The students already getting the scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for submitting the application.
The students must attach attested copies of Computerised National Identity Cards (CNIC) or form B, email address, phone number.
Students on the application forms could be downloaded from www.mora.org.pk. Students, parents and guardians have been directed to submit their contact numbers or email address along with the application for future correspondence. The application forms received before advertisement and after closing date shall not be considered.
- UNSG Guterres occupied Kashmir, Afghan peace process with Pakistan ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- realme Pakistan teases one of the much-awaited entry-level ...08:55 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan gets highest-ever $200m GCF grant to redress environment ...08:49 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Northern beat England’s MCC by 9 wickets08:41 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- 'Modern challenges to UN peacekeepers require cohesive actions by ...08:26 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019