Rs4.42 reduction approved in power tariff
It was reported on Thursday that distribution companies saved more than Rs25 billion during the month of February.
In February, 33 per cent electricity was generated through furnace-oil based plants, 34pc hydel power plants and 29pc electricity was generated from gas-based plants.
The tariff cut will not apply to K-Electric and lifeline consumers using less than 50 units per month.
- Black Day: Kashmiris observe Indian Republic Day with protests, ...10:10 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- PAKvSA, 1st Test – Proteas elect to bat against Green Shirts09:45 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,873 new infections, 58 deaths in 24 hours09:15 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:59 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 January 202108:41 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021