Deadline for fellowships in ‘Urban Resilience and Sustainable Cities’ extended
LAHORE (Web Desk) - Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) Pakistan under its flagship Leadership Development Programme (LDP) has extended the deadline for its Fellowships in ‘Urban Resilience and Sustainable Cities’ to February 29, 2016.
According to a press release issued by LEAD, the application deadline for the Fellowship is February 29, 2016, and the selected candidates will be informed by March 21, 2016. Key points in the eligibility criteria include education of 16 years or above, along with minimum experience of three years and interest in LDP topical areas. Application details can be submitted online at www.lead.org.pk. LEAD Pakistan will cover all travelling and accommodation costs for learning sessions.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020