NAB arrests chairman Arisha Cooperative Society on corruption charges
The accused was allegedly involved in commission of offence of corruption and corrupt practices by illegally occupying government land and cheating public at large.
The liability estimated approximately Rs 700 million, said a statement on Wednesday.
- Pakistani cabinet approves Election Amendment Bill 2022 amid rising ...11:47 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022