Mobilink announces launch of MobiCare
As per report, MobiCare, after signing an agreement with AsiaCare Health and Life Insurance shall be offering health insurance solutions to corporate customers through its existing network of panel hospitals comprising of 240+ institutions across Pakistan.
The signing ceremony was attended by CEO Waseela Microfinance Bank Limited (WMBL) - Ghazanfar Azzam, CEO AsiaCare - Dr Mehmood Mehdi Kazmi and VP and Senior Manager Corporate Accounts - Farhan Mustafa.
MobiCare offers hospitalization, maternity and pre-existing illness coverage mainly aimed towards low income segments of the society.
Ghazanfar Azzam, CEO WMBL, said, “I am delighted to launch MobiCare for the facilitation of millions of corporate sector employees who, for various reasons, cannot afford medical insurance.”
On the occasion, Mehmood Mehdi Kazmi, CEO AsiaCare said: “It is an honor to partner with Mobilink for the launch of a much needed health product in the shape of MobiCare”.
With the launch of MobiCare, Mobilink has again proven that it always looks to offer its customers innovative products and VAS which not only fulfill basic necessities, but enhances living standards.
- PSL6, Match 8 – Karachi Kings to face Multan Sultans today11:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan shall respond with full might to defend motherland: DG ISPR10:25 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates nation, salutes Pakistan Armed Forces on ...10:05 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- ‘Surprise Day’ – Nation celebrates Feb 27 as tribute to PAF's ...09:38 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021