"Baba Rahmatay" is he who ensures provision of facilities to masses: CJP
“I do not care about people criticising me regarding the use of this term,” he added.
Hearing suo moto case against hefty charges for delivering services by medical colleges, Justice Saqib Nisar ordered the audit of medical colleges by an independent chartered firm to inquire about fee structures and charges.
He said that the fees should not be too high as to rob poor students’ pockets. He remarked that the medical education has become a business which is deplorable as it is a life-saving profession.
The chief justice further said that the medical colleges are producing a mediocre lot and the doctors nowadays have no idea how to check something as petty as blood pressure.
The case hearing has been adjourned until March 10.
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021