"Baba Rahmatay" is he who ensures provision of facilities to masses: CJP
“I do not care about people criticising me regarding the use of this term,” he added.
Hearing suo moto case against hefty charges for delivering services by medical colleges, Justice Saqib Nisar ordered the audit of medical colleges by an independent chartered firm to inquire about fee structures and charges.
He said that the fees should not be too high as to rob poor students’ pockets. He remarked that the medical education has become a business which is deplorable as it is a life-saving profession.
The chief justice further said that the medical colleges are producing a mediocre lot and the doctors nowadays have no idea how to check something as petty as blood pressure.
The case hearing has been adjourned until March 10.
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022