PIA pilot pushes crew members out, invites Chinese lady into cockpit
The bizarre incident took place on the PIA flight PK-853 heading from Tokyo to Beijing on Monday where a pilot asked his crew members to leave the cockpit during take-off and landing and instead accommodated a Chinese lady there.
As per rules, no unauthorised individual can be allowed entry to the cockpit from where the aeroplane is steered but the PIA pilot put all the rules aside, putting the lives of scores of passengers at risk.
The motive is still unknown. However, the video of the incident is sure to pose serious questions for the management of national flag carrier, which is already under fire for mismanagement and a total disregard for all rules of international safety.
The incident happened just days after a PIA pilot went to sleep mid-air handing over the crucial responsibility to a trainee pilot.
- US formally ends combat mission in Iraq after 18 years01:20 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- All 'unnecessary movement' restricted in Karachi after 6pm as Covid ...12:47 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan amicably repatriates 46 Afghan soldiers who crossed border ...12:24 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to receive 4.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccines today11:43 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Budding Pakistani singer accused of sexually assaulting woman in ...11:26 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 52nd birthday with Ben Affleck04:36 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani bride's super dancing entry goes viral (VIDEO)03:37 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021