PIA pilot pushes crew members out, invites Chinese lady into cockpit
The bizarre incident took place on the PIA flight PK-853 heading from Tokyo to Beijing on Monday where a pilot asked his crew members to leave the cockpit during take-off and landing and instead accommodated a Chinese lady there.
As per rules, no unauthorised individual can be allowed entry to the cockpit from where the aeroplane is steered but the PIA pilot put all the rules aside, putting the lives of scores of passengers at risk.
The motive is still unknown. However, the video of the incident is sure to pose serious questions for the management of national flag carrier, which is already under fire for mismanagement and a total disregard for all rules of international safety.
The incident happened just days after a PIA pilot went to sleep mid-air handing over the crucial responsibility to a trainee pilot.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Man with ‘world’s largest family’ dies in India08:24 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021