PIA pilot pushes crew members out, invites Chinese lady into cockpit
The bizarre incident took place on the PIA flight PK-853 heading from Tokyo to Beijing on Monday where a pilot asked his crew members to leave the cockpit during take-off and landing and instead accommodated a Chinese lady there.
As per rules, no unauthorised individual can be allowed entry to the cockpit from where the aeroplane is steered but the PIA pilot put all the rules aside, putting the lives of scores of passengers at risk.
The motive is still unknown. However, the video of the incident is sure to pose serious questions for the management of national flag carrier, which is already under fire for mismanagement and a total disregard for all rules of international safety.
The incident happened just days after a PIA pilot went to sleep mid-air handing over the crucial responsibility to a trainee pilot.
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Teenage girl injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC07:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pemra suspends Bol News’ licence over anti-judiciary content07:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021