Man arrested for sharing ex-wife's objectionable pictures on social media in Karachi
The accused identified as Nouman was arrested during a raid at his home located in Garden East, Jamshedabad in Karachi.
The FIA recovered the pictures from the suspect's mobile phone and evidence of sharing these pictures through fake Facebook account.
A case has been registered against Nouman under different sections of cyber crime while further investigation is being conducted.
Earlier in October, the FIA had taken into custody a man for allegedly posting a girl’s objectionable pictures on social media.
The FIA’s Cyber Crime Wing registered a case against Sikandar for blackmailing his former class fellow by posting her immoral pictures on social media for some time.
Acting on the girl’s complaint, the FIA snared the accused and recovered her objectionable pictures from his laptop.
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Nepalese expedition team calls on Pakistan ...05:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021